terça-feira, 1 de dezembro de 2009

Berlin_I

November 17 Well... For the first time, I had the time to write my thoughts in BErlin. I've been here for 3 days now, and I can certainly say: this is being one of the most addition experiences in my life. Although I know that it mostly happens because -now- have the openness and some wisdom to feel like, today I left the hostel and went to the centre of the city.In fact, I am loving the training course and I am learning a lot about what I want to do (how can I be a better community psychologist). I also wanted to experience the life in Berlin. So, we went to STUDIO 54 and… What can I say… It is really amassing. The original Studio 54 was an old building that (I think) used to be like a cover for the homeless young people. Now a days, it shelter every kind of artists that want to do exhibits and sells some of their work. Also, this one have like 3 or 4 bars and we had the opportunity to see an alive concert with a contra-bass, a girl singing and a boy that sing while he was playing the guitar – he has an excellent voice, actually, and plays very softly but meanfully like he was some tip of mixture between Ben Harper and Eddie Vedder. The walls are covered with innumerous drawings and all kinds of paintings. Finally, in the exterior we saw an iron exhibit (or bronze, I don’t know) and I bought a painting from some French guy. I’ve being here in this city only for so little time but I can clearly noticed that people here are very open minded and accept the difference with so much sensibility, at least probably more than in Portugal, and easily they will ear and help you – I don´t have a bad thing to say about the Germans. Well, all this means, in fact, that – and I would never imagine that that could be possible until maybe one month ago – I’m starting to feel that I could really live here for some months. There is a world of culture and people and art that everyone should try to know at some point of their life… this is the time to.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário