terça-feira, 1 de dezembro de 2009

Berlin_II

November 23rd 2009 Still in Berlin. The training course has finish and now I am staying in some house in the centre. Of course, I had this proposition from a participant in the training, that lives here. Actually, I’ve even got the delight of choosing with whom I wanted to stay. This is, indeed, one of the things that I’ve value the most while I’m staying – people here just fell the need to receive well others. I think -in part- because they already accepted has a fact that you also will gain with that – in a self construction way. Anyway, I am being very very well welcome! I am getting to start to gain some real knowledge about German’s culture and, for example, the impact of their historical issues in their ways of living it’s astonishing. The divisions between the two parts and the burden they carry on about the both world wars and the Jewish massacre still makes a difference. Perceiving that it’s being very useful for me. At the same time, it helped me focusing more on the positive aspects of this matter. This training course really was successful in this point. And, particularly, getter engaged with the people from everywhere, especially Turkey and their practices and costumes’ and thinking’s actually illustrated what we all already knew: we are so different and so similar at the same time. We are humans, rather you liked it or not. So… Why do we – humans – are so delightful in our job of ending with our own specie? And also, why do we insist on doing it knowing that we are doing it? And not just doing it, but doing it in the most painful and slowly way we can. To suffer just a little bit more – because what I’ve done already it’s not enough? There are so many simple ways of promoting development in general, well being, self-construction, “desconstruction” and “anosher many osher shings”… I should remind you that the theme of this course was Human Rights and to empower young people as active citizens of Europe. But who really wants that? Is this empowerment real? Who promotes it? What is the under aim? Do I fell that my beliefs fit in this reality scene? Does anyone know? ...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário